This policy was last modified on 24June2019.
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) applies to all FOGNETx Clients, Proof-of-Concept, Pilot, and Trial Users. Client and/or User agrees to use the services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable law.
The Client and/or User agrees not to use the Services to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, Vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Administer IRC;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another person;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes;”
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- Provide material, support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material, support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act; and/or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above.